The Senco 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer has established itself as a marquee tool for the professional finish carpenter. This tool offers superb durability and superior performance, great for a wide variety of finish and trim applications. Featuring a comfort grip for easy handling, the nailer is crafted with a rugged internal design along with magnesium to make it lightweight yet tough.
- EZ clear latch
- Magnesium main body reduces weight
- Never-lube design for easy maintenance
- Rugged internal engine offers lasting durability
The Senco SFN30 15-Gauge Finish Nailer features a no-lube design that eliminates the risk of oil stains on your work surfaces. It is ideal for construction, furniture and cabinets, picture frames and certain plastics. This nailer's depth of drive can be adjusted for flush driving or countersinks. It is lightweight and has a belt hook that attaches for right or left-handed users.
- Strip-loading type
- Never-lube design means no leaks that can stain the work surface
- Adjustable depth of drive allows for flush drive or precision countersinking at lower air pressure
- Lightweight 3.6 lb. design makes it easy to maneuver in tight spots
- Adjustable exhaust
- Handy belt hooks adjust for left or right-hand users to keep the tool close by
- Uses 1-2 in. nails
- Carry case included